- Machine learning method enables quick analysis of amyloid plaques
- UC Davis specialists to serve on statewide Alzheimer's Disease Task Force
- Can adopting healthy lifestyle ward off Alzheimer’s?
- Artificial intelligence tool vastly scales up Alzheimer's research
- Can horses bring healing for dementia patients and their caregivers?
- Bringing brains to classrooms
- Dementia looks different in brains of Hispanics
- Top 15 foods you should be eating in 2019
- UC Davis Health leads effort to digitize microscope slides for developing artificial intelligence for Alzheimer's disease, other brain disorders
- Zivkovic and colleagues receive $3.4M NIH grant to study glycosylation alterations in Alzheimer’s Disease
- One in 10 Americans age 65 and older have Alzheimer’s and more studies into Asian Americans are needed
- Dental Health as We Age
Thursday, September 5, 2019
6:00 – 7:30 p.m.
UC Davis MIND Institute
Click here to register »
Click to see "Dental Health as We Age" details (pdf) »