Fever is an extremely common concern that presents to the pediatricians office. In this episode, we discuss the reasons why fevers occur so commonly in kids. We will debunk some of the common myths about fever, discuss treatments as well as when to be concerned.
This episode written by Drs. Lena van der List and Dean Blumberg.
- Healthy Children Fever without Fear: Information for Parents
- Healthy Children How to Take a Child’s Temperature
- Kaiser Permanente Fever Temperatures: Accuracy and Comparison
- Healthy Children Acetaminophen Dosage Table for Fever and Pain
- Healthy Children Ibuprofen Dosage Table for Fever and Pain
- Healthy Children The Healthy Children Show: Giving Liquid Medicine Safely
- Seattle Children's Fever – Myths Versus Facts