Katrine Padilla, M.P.P.
Project Policy Analyst
Katrine Padilla joined CHPR as a project policy analyst in March 2021. She works closely with principal investigators providing project management and reviewing literature for various projects focusing on healthcare quality measures, neck pain and mental health access. Katrine also supports data collection for various projects by developing and administering surveys and coordinating qualitative interviews and focus groups.
- Project management
- Policy analysis and research
- Literature/evidence reviews
- Writing reports, manuscripts, policy briefs
- Reproductive health
- Health disparities
- Mental health
- M.P.P., California Polytechnic State University, San Luis Obispo
- B.A., Political Science, California Polytechnic State University, San Luis Obispo