Sabrina Loureiro, B.S.
Project Policy Analyst
Sabrina Loureiro joined CHPR as a project policy analyst in September 2020. There, she has collaborated on several studies exploring behavioral health benefits, opioid use disorder, COVID-19, holistic weight loss, healthy aging and integrated care for people experiencing homelessness.
She works to support a diverse set of projects through reviewing literature and health programs, providing qualitative analysis, conducting qualitative interviews and focus groups, cleaning and analyzing quantitative data, and project management.
- Report and manuscript writing
- Qualitative research analysis (Dedoose)
- Data cleaning and analysis (R, STATA, and Excel)
- Survey administration (Qualtrics)
- Project management
- Social determinants of health
- Global health disparities
- Maternal and reproductive health
- Neglected tropical diseases
- One health
- B.S., Global Disease Biology; Minor, Public Health; University of California, Davis
- Loureiro SF, Pulvers K, Gosdin MM, Clift K, Rice M, Tong EK. The Development of a Web-Based Tobacco Tracker Tool to Crowdsource Campus Environmental Reports for Smoke and Tobacco Free College Policies: Mixed Methods Study. J Med Internet Res. 2021 Oct 29;23(10):e26280. doi: 10.2196/26280. PMID: 34714248; PMCID: PMC8590190.
- Melnikow J, Ritley D, Miller ME, Loureiro S, Kohatsu N, Backman D, Lindeman D, Li L, Osorio I, Owens C. Planning Healthy Aging Communities. UC Davis Center for Healthcare Policy and Research. June 2021.
- Melnikow J, Ritley D, Evans E, Baiocchi A, Ciuffetelli R, Loureiro S, Curry S. Integrating Care for People Experiencing Homelessness: A Focus on Sacramento County. University of California, Davis. Center for Healthcare Policy and Research. February 2020.