Yi Zhang, Ph.D., M.S.
Yi Zhang is a postdoctoral scholar at CHPR. He completed his doctorate in economics at the University of Wisconsin-Madison. He is well-trained in a wide range of statistical methods and collaborative medical research. Yi also has extensive experience working with health economic analysis and has many years programming experience.
- Mental health crisis and services
- First-episode psychosis
- Healthcare access and inequality
- Health economics
- Ph.D., Economics, University of Wisconsin-Madison
- M.S., Economics, University of Wisconsin-Madison
- M.S., Economics, Peking University
- B.S., Computer Science and Economics, Peking University