CHPR Services | Grants Development
CHPR’s grant development team works collaboratively with CHPR members to support them in all aspects of the grant application process, including:
- reviewing/polishing project narratives
- developing budgets and timelines
- developing, securing and coordinating subcontracts
- collecting biosketches/C.V.s
- routing proposals for approval and signatures
- assembling and submitting final applications
- assistance with IRB submissions
Our flexible, cross-trained grant development team can deftly navigate the maze of paperwork and online submission materials that typically accompany calls for proposals. And CHPR’s team has the capacity to multi-task on multiple submissions.
Team members obtain ongoing training to assure that they are knowledgeable in the most current requirements, both from funding agencies and from the UC Davis Office of Research, to ensure both timeliness and compliance.
The CHPR grant development team’s effectiveness is reflected in our funding success rate.
If you are a CHPR member and would like assistance from CHPR’s grant development team, please fill out and submit our Request for Center Assistance form.
If you are not currently a CHPR member and would like assistance from CHPR’s grant development team, consider becoming a member.
Our team has experience responding to calls utilizing a range of submission formats from a variety of federal, state and private funding agencies, including:
- Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ)
- American Cancer Society (ACS)
- California Health Care Foundation (CHCF)
- California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation (CDCR)
- California Department of Insurance
- California Department of Public Health (CDPH)
- California Department of Healthcare Services (DHCS)
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)
- Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA)
- National Institutes of Health (NIH)
- Robert Wood Johnson Foundation (RWJF)
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA)
- State of California Office of the Patient Advocate (OPA)
- UC Berkeley California Initiative for Health Equity & Action (Cal-IHEA)