UC Davis and UC Irvine Train New Trainers
Clinician Health and Wellbeing Fellowship Program
Applications are now open for our 2023 UC Davis/UC Irvine
Train New Trainers Clinician Health and Wellbeing Fellowship
The CHWB Fellowship is a 6-month clinical education program for providers who wish to receive advanced training in clinician health and wellbeing. A new cohort begins April 7, 2023.
Who Should Apply:
Clinicians in all disciplines are welcome to apply including physicians, nurse practitioners, nurses, and clinical staff interested in learning more about clinician health and wellbeing.
- Bimonthly webinars held on the second and fourth Wednesday of each month from 12 p.m. – 1 p.m. (PST).
- Three hours of virtual mentoring sessions.
- Half-day virtual conference in clinician health and wellbeing.
- The Health and Wellbeing of Medical Providers online course.
Fellows will learn:
- Solutions for burnout, depression, anxiety, and substance disorders
- Organizational and Individual clinician preventative health approaches
- How to engage, treat, and monitor impaired clinicians
- How to teach TNT principles to their colleagues
- $7500.00 for external fellows; $3500.00 for UC System fellows
Comments from Fellowship Program Alumni:
“The CHWB Fellowship Program made me a better doctor and leader by providing me with the tools to improve my own wellbeing, as well as that of my co-residents. It has led to the creation of new programs within my department and established physician wellbeing as a focus in my future career. I am forever grateful for the opportunity to participate in this program.”
- Maggie Spruce, M.D., Capt. USAF, UC Davis Health General Surgery Resident
“The connections from this program with clinicians from all over the U.S and Canada will be instrumental as I work to promote wellness in my health system. The CHWB Fellowship Program is a vital component in helping an organization reduce burnout, foster well-being, and support quality care.”
-Michelle Linenberger, M.S.N. E.d., R.N., C.C.R.N.-K., UC Davis Health Children’s Hospital
“I am so glad I participated in the Clinician Health and Wellbeing Fellowship! It provided me with so many valuable tools, resources, and connections with like-minded people. Now I feel prepared to enhance the wellness offerings in my department.”
-Lisa Ho, M.D., UC Davis Health Internal Medicine
Application deadline: April 1, 2023
Contact UC Davis Clinician Health and Wellbeing at: email@example.com