UC Davis Health is scheduling COVID-19 vaccine appointments for people ages 5 and older, per recommendations from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA). Pfizer is the only approved vaccine for children ages 5-17.
We are also scheduling COVID-19 boosters and third doses for the following groups, per CDC recommendations:
- Anyone age 16 and older who received two doses of the Pfizer vaccines
- Anyone age 18 and older who received two doses of the Moderna vaccines
- Anyone age 18 and older who received a single-dose Johnson & Johnson vaccine
- Immunocompromised patients age 12 and older who received the Pfizer, Moderna or Johnson & Johnson vaccines
What to bring to your appointment:
- Photo ID
- If this is your second or third COVID-19 vaccine, please remember to bring your CDC vaccine card that you received at your prior vaccine appointment.
For patients under 18 years old:
- If you are under 18 years old, we will need consent, either written or verbal, from your parent or legal guardian when you check in at the clinic for your appointment.
- We advise that you have someone drive you to and from your vaccine appointment.
If you have any problems canceling or rescheduling your appointment, please contact our Patient Contact Center at 916-703-5555. The office is open Monday-Friday 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
By clicking the button below, I confirm that I am eligible, or the person I'm scheduling for is eligible, to receive a COVID-19 vaccine based on CDC criteria.
Schedule an appointment