Elsevier is a world-leading provider of information solutions that enhance the performance of science, health, and technology professionals, empowering them to make better decisions, deliver better care, and sometimes make groundbreaking discoveries that advance the boundaries of knowledge and human progress.
UC Davis employees may access ClinicalKey for Nursing at home by registering for an account while on the UC Davis Health network.
ClinicalKey for Nursing
ClinicalKey for Nursing drives better care by delivering fast, concise answers when every second counts, and deep access to evidence whenever, wherever you need it.
- Fast: ClinicalKey for Nursing thinks and works like you do, recognizing concepts and offering concise information.
- Complete: Access a wide range of current, comprehensive, specialized nursing content.
- Convenient: At the patient’s bedside or on the go, find the answers you need, when you need them.
- Trusted: Discover content from Elsevier, the name healthcare professionals around the world rely on.
Clinical Skills combines a powerful skills and procedures reference product with convenient competency management system functionality to form one comprehensive resource for nurses and other health professions.
Clinical Skills offers educators and staff convenient online access to evidence-based skills and procedures. Content has been adapted from authoritative resources with insight from leading nursing societies, and is continuously updated to reflect the latest in evidence-based practice.
Over 1,300 skills are featured within Adult, Pediatric, and specialties such as Perioperative, Maternal/Newborn, Neonatal Intensive Care, Oncology, Respiratory Care, and others.
Training resources are available for staff:
- Video Training for Clinical Skills, updated 2020 (27 minutes, 6 seconds)
- ClinicalKey for Nursing User Guide (PDF)
- ClinicalKey Quick Reference Card (PDF)
- Clinical Skills Quick Reference Card (PDF)
- Elsevier Customer Resource Center