Screening and masking processes
Beginning April 26, 2022, all educators and staff who are teaching or attending training or education classes will implement the following screening and masking processes.
- For all in-person education/classes:All staff will complete COVID-19 symptom screening per guidelines.
- Please notify your supervisor and reschedule the class or training if feeling unwell.
- Medical-grade face masks are recommended, but not required for fully vaccinated class participants.
- Unvaccinated in-person class participants will be required to wear a medical-grade face mask.
- If a class participant needs a mask, one will be provided.