Please review the instructions on this page prior to submitting your request for CTSC services. After reviewing the instructions, you will find the link to request CTSC services at the bottom of this page.
If you have already requested services or are receiving CTSC support or services for a current/ongoing study, please DO NOT submit a new request for services. Instead, email the new information or additionally requested services to the CTSC Concierge at email@example.com. Be sure to include the name of the PI, name of the project, and the approximate date the original service request was placed. Please include a phone number where you can be reached if there are questions about the new services you are requesting.
If you require EMR data retrieval services for your study, follow our instructions for submitting your request through UC Davis Health IT Service Hub (ServiceNow). All other CTSC services may be requested by clicking the “Submit Request” button at the bottom of this page.
Requirements for Service Requests
Please have the following information (required fields) available when submitting your request for services:
- PI First and Last Name, Email Address, and Phone Number
- Submitter First and Last Name, Email Address, and Phone Number
- Administering Department
- Project Title/Name
- Study Category (clinical trial; social/behavioral; Native American; diversity, equity, and inclusion; health disparities, pediatrics, opioids, HIV/AIDS, COVID, other)
- Whether or not there is a human subject or animal subject protocol for the project
- Current version of your protocol(s) for uploading
- Whether or not this study is part of a multisite study/trial
- Funding source for the project (if funded)
The following additional information is required for biostatistical support service requests:
- Center Affiliation (if applicable)
- Type of Project
- Data Collection and Management Guidance
- Data Safety Monitoring Board (DSMB)
- Grant Proposal Assistance
- Pre-clinical Study
- Interventional Study - Clinical
- Observational Study - Prospective
- Observational Study - Retrospective
- General Inquiry or Other
- Specific type of biostatistics services needed
- Name of preferred statistician (if you have a preference)
- Deadline date for service (if there is one) and reason for the deadline (grant proposal, IRB protocol, abstract or poster, paper, other)
Citing the Grant
Investigators are required to cite the CTSC grant in publications that result from studies that received support from any CTSC resource. Publications that have cited the CTSC grant must also be made publicly available on PubMed Central and have a valid PubMed Central ID (PMCID). The CTSC has resources to help investigators with the process. Send an email to hs-CTSCPubs@ucdavis.edu prior to submitting your manuscript to a journal.