Mentored Clinical Research Training Program Eligibility Requirements
Junior faculty, advanced postdoctoral fellows, and senior clinical fellows are eligible to apply.
- Junior faculty (current and new recruits)
- Clinical and preclinical fellows
- Advanced postdoctoral trainees
- High level of interest and potential to pursue innovative preclinical/translational or clinical research as a major focus of career plan, and a long-term goal of entering a clinical research career.
- Completed one of the following degrees: M.D., D.D.S., D.M.D., O.D., N.D., P.D., D.O., Pharm.D., D.V.M., or D.N.S. in nursing. (Applications from students currently enrolled in professional or academic degree programs who demonstrate a commitment to preclinical/translational or clinical research will be considered on an individual basis.)