How to Get Help
Please schedule an initial consultation by submitting a request for services through the CTSC website. We will then schedule a meeting to determine how best to serve your health research interests around academic-community partnership formation, recruitment and retention of underserved populations, and community-engaged research education and training. During a consultation, we can help:
Develop Partnerships for Research
- Form a partnership with a community-based organization around your healthcare research interest
- Approach interested and appropriate communities in the Sacramento area
- Form long-term partnerships that reflect community health priorities
Get Feedback on Your Research Proposal and Explore How It Can Reflect the Interests of Community Members.
- Identify research topics that are relevant to community needs
- Identify a sample that is representative of women and underrepresented groups in the relevant cultural/linguistic groups
- Identify needs assessment and/or intervention strategies that are culturally and linguistically appropriate
Design an Evaluation Study From a Community-Engaged Research Perspective.
- Identify where to look for project impact
- Identify community partners to assist in evaluation design, implementation, and evaluation
- Build skills in community-engaged research.