The CTSC supports collaborative scientific endeavors by serving to facilitate robust new research paradigms, technologies, and tools, and through partnerships that enhance team science. By facilitating and supporting clinical and translational research teams to speed discovery critical to advance science and health care needs in the 21st century, the CTSC encourages translational endeavors through pilot awards, partnerships, and linking researchers with available facilities, cores, and resources.
- Provides infrastructure to ensure access to necessary tools, services, and resources locally and nationally.
- Uses collaborative workshops and associated pilot project calls to advance research in key thematic areas to enhance human health (e.g., inflammation, lifespan health).
- Encourages inclusion of trainees to foster multidisciplinary translational teams to facilitate career development and to bring new ideas and perspectives to impact human health.
- Encourages team approaches to explore animal models, and supports studies to validate the usefulness of these models for understanding human health and disease.
- Capitalizes on the many links and collaborations developed within the CTSA Consortium to foster and facilitate multidisciplinary national trans-CTSA partnership projects.
Call for Proposals
- No Current Call