Clinical Translational Science Center (CTSC) Map and Directions
2921 Stockton Blvd., Suite 1400
Use the door on the LEFT to enter the building.
To access the building:
- UC Davis employees — Swipe your UC Davis badge.
- Authorized visitors — Call the person you are meeting.
NOTE: Although the address of the CTSC is Stockton Blvd., the entrance is on the back (East side) of the building.
From Davis and West Sacramento
- Take Interstate I-80 east and continue on I-80E/US-50E
- Take Exit 7 for 34th Street in Sacramento, and turn right on 34th
- Turn left onto Broadway and continue until you pass the intersection of Stockton Blvd. and Broadway
- Immediately behind the shopping center on the northeast corner (left-hand side) of the intersection, there is a sign that marks UCDMC Parking Lot 30 and the entrance to the CTSC
- Turn left at the sign and drive ahead until you see the CTSC Building on the left, and the parking lot on the right
From Folsom and Rancho Cordova
- Take Highway 50 west to Exit 8 for 65th St.
- Turn left onto 65th St.
- Take the 1st right onto Broadway.
- Continue past the intersection of Broadway and 49th St.
- Before you reach the next intersection (Stockton Blvd.), there is a sign (right-hand side of the road) that marks UCDMC Parking Lot 30 and the entrance to the CTSC
- Turn right at the sign and drive ahead until you see the CTSC Building on the left, and the parking lot on the right