In April, we welcomed back classmates, friends, and faculty at our first in-person Alumni Weekend since 2019. Thanks to all who participated, especially the Class of 1972 who marked the School of Medicine’s first-ever 50th reunion. Stay tuned for upcoming announcements about next year’s Alumni Weekend coming soon.
Until then, stay connected with UC Davis School of Medicine through the School of Medicine Alumni Association (SOMAA) website to:
- Submit a class note to share your latest news with classmates and friends. » Click Connect
- Nominate outstanding alumni for our annual Alumni Awards. » Click Awards
- Consider serving as a resource to our student community. » Click Volunteer
- Learn more about the SOMAA and our Board of Directors. » Click About Us
- Indicate your interest in serving the SOMAA in a leadership role. » Click Volunteer
- Stay informed about upcoming alumni events. » Click Events
- Update your contact info when anything changes! » Click Connect
- Give a gift to the SOMAA Scholarship or the School of Medicine Annual Fund. » Click Give
- Provide feedback and ideas so we can better serve alumni. » Click Contact Us
We value your input. Tell us how we can better engage you, keep you informed, and motivate you to find the time to be an active part of the UC Davis medical alumni community. Please be in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org or 916-734-9410.
Finally, watch your email for our “Dean’s Update” newsletter featuring alumni and School of Medicine news, coming to your inbox soon.