Last updated March 18, 2022
The documents on this page can be accessed by UC Davis Health employees using Duo along with their CAS logins. Please contact IT with any questions concerning your Kerberos account or the Duo authentication process.
Note that PDF documents may automatically download to your computer. Check your computer's settings or Downloads folder if a dialogue box doesn't appear when double-clicking on a PDF document link. The file may already be on your computer.
UC Davis Health Coronavirus Information webpages
- UC Davis Health Return to Work Criteria (updated March 18, 2022)
- Employee Asymptomatic Testing Locations and Times (PDF updated Jan. 11, 2022)
- Tips for working remotely: Optimizing productivity, well-being
- Work from home resources
- Sacramento Ronald McDonald House rooms available for hospital employees
- Resources for individuals affected by domestic violence
- Shower facilities for UC Davis Health employees
- Employee Health Service coronavirus webpage
- Employee Labor Relations webpage
- Volunteer Labor Pool information for UC Davis Health employees, departments
For employees who test positive:If you have recently tested positive for COVID-19, antigen testing is available for all employees to help with your return to work. Employee Health Services (EHS) will call you a few days after your positive test result to schedule you for an antigen testing appointment. If you do not hear from EHS by the third day after your positive test result, please call EHS to schedule an antigen test. The only people that should be calling the antigen testing line are staff who have a confirmed positive PCR test for COVID-19. The antigen testing scheduling line 916-703-4518. You will be tested on Day 5 after your positive test, and if negative, you will be cleared to return to work. If the test is positive, you will be scheduled for a test again on Day 7. If that test is negative, you will be cleared to return to work at that time. If the test is positive, you will be cleared to return to work on Day 10. If you are cleared to work after the testing on Day 5 or Day 7, you should wear an N95 mask at work until after Day 10.