CCEP Fellowship Training Program Application Process
UC Davis Health CCEP Fellowship Training Program is an affiliate of the Electronic Residency Applications Service (ERAS). We accept applications exclusively through ERAS; applications or supporting documents mailed directly to the University of California, Davis, are not acceptable.
CCEP Fellowship appointments calendar
- August 15
Deadline for submission of application and required documentation
- September - October
Rank submitted to National Resident Matching Program (NRMP)
- December 4
- July 15
Additional program information
- One position is available for individual seeking advanced specialty training in cardiovascular medicine
- The trainee will complete two years of ACGME accredited training in clinical cardiac electrophysiology.
- Requirements for International Medical Graduates at UC Davis Health (PDF)
- Interested individuals must have a valid California Medical License and recently completed a 3 year ACGME accredited fellowship in cardiovascular medicine and ABIM board certified/board eligible in cardiology.
- Completed Application Form
- Personal Statement
- Current CV
- Three current letters of recommendation, one from your current training director
- Copy of ECFMG Certificate (if applicable)
- Photo (optional)
For additional information contact
Ph: 916-734-5191 or firstname.lastname@example.org