Endocrinology Division News
44th Annual UC Davis Diabetes and Endocrinology Symposium
44th Annual UC Davis Diabetes & Endocrinology Symposium will take place from October 12-13, 2018 at the Hilton Sacramento Arden West, Sacramento, California.
- Behavior Modification as a Treatment Tool
- Adjusting the Diet for Diabetes, Incorporating Ethnic and Cultural Foods
- Newer Insulins and Their Use
- Practical Approach to Common Endocrine Disorders: Hyperthyroidism and Adrenal Insufficiency
- Medical and Surgical Approach to Female Infertility
- Practical Evaluation of Male Reproductive Function
- Case Debate
Older stories: news archive
Predictors of Neck Reoperation and Mortality after Initial Total Thyroidectomy for Differentiated Thyroid Cancer. Theresa H Keegan, Alison M Semrad, Ann M Brunson, D Gregory Farwell. Thyroid. 2018 (Submitted)
(-)-Epicatechin protects the intestinal barrier from high fat diet-induced permeabilization: Implications for steatosis and insulin resistance. Cremonini E, Wang Z, Bettaieb A, Adamo AM, Daveri E, Mills DA, Kalanetra KM, Haj FG1, Karakas S, Oteiza PI. Redox Biol. 2018; 14:588-599.
Non-HDL-C levels and residual cardiovascular risk: Do population-specific precision approaches offer any advantages? Enkhmaa B, Prakash N, Berglund L. Atherosclerosis. 2018. pii: S0021-9150(18)30248-X. doi: 10.1016/j.atherosclerosis.2018.05.010
Complete spatial coherence characterization of quasi-random laser emission from dye doped transparent wood. Koivurova M, Vasileva E, Li Y, Berglund L, Popov S. Opt Express. 2018; 26(10):13474-13482