UC Davis Health in Natomas
New primary care location: Midtown Ambulatory Care Center at 3160 Folsom Blvd.
Our Natomas clinic primary care patients have transitioned to the UC Davis Midtown Ambulatory Care Center, located at 3160 Folsom Blvd. at the gateway of the Midtown and East Sacramento areas.
The Natomas clinic at 2400 Del Paso Road changed permanently into a location for specialty care only. Primary care services are no longer offered at the Del Paso Road location.
Some of the benefits of our new location:
- Offers the full range of adult and pediatric primary care, including family medicine, pediatrics and internal medicine
- On-site appointments with experts in popular medical specialties, including neurology and neuropsychology, gastroenterology, and sleep medicine
- On-site blood draws and laboratory services
- On-site X-rays and other radiology/imaging services
- Access to our new Healthy Aging Clinic, with experts in geriatric medicine and cognitive neurology plus unique support services for family caregivers
If you are an existing patient of Dr. Nguyen and would like to continue your primary care at the Midtown Sacramento location, no further action is needed on your part.
If you have questions about the move, please call the Natomas clinic at 916-928-3940. A member of our UC Davis Health Consumer Resource Center staff or our Natomas staff will assist you.
|Online scheduling, messaging and records|
|Patient-Centered Medical Home designation|
|Options for same- and next-day urgent care|
|Many major insurance plans accepted|
UC Davis Health in Natomas (specialty care location only)
Monday–Friday: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Family medicine (moved to 3160 Folsom Blvd.)
- Hearing aid testing
- Pediatrics (moved to 3160 Folsom Blvd.)