Stay connected to your health — anytime, anywhere
Manage your health care with the new MyUCDavisHealth app and website
As a UC Davis Health patient, you have the option of using MyUCDavisHealth (formerly MyChart) to securely and confidentially communicate with your care team, review your medical record, and much more.
- Jump to setup instructions now »
- Or learn more below!
Free and easy
The MyUCDavisHealth web portal — and the new MyUCDavisHealth companion mobile app — both give you a free, secure, and confidential connection to:
- Make appointments and receive personalized reminders
- Send and receive secure, non-urgent messages from your care team, such as medical advice, follow-up questions and medication refill requests
- Join a video visit — use your smartphone or tablet to connect with a member of your care team for pre- and post-procedure care; mental health follow ups and services; diabetes management; pharmacy consultations and reconciliations; and oncology follow-ups
- View and print laboratory and test results
- View after-visit summaries and discharge information
- Review your medications, immunizations, allergies, and medical history
- Explore health education topics, resources, and videos
- Download a summary of your personal health record
- Manage your family’s health record by linking accounts
Some upcoming features in 2019:
- Waitlist notifications for open appointments (Fast Pass)
- Refill notifications
- Electronic check-in
- Paperless billing options and auto pay
Security and peace of mind
We take great care to ensure your health information is kept private and secure. MyUCDavisHealth is password-protected and uses the latest secure encryption technology.
Only you, your doctor and your doctor’s authorized care team have access to your information.
Visit our Frequently Asked Questions page »
You can use MyUCDavisHealth in a regular web browser, or by downloading the MyUCDavisHealth app.
- On the web: If you're new to UC Davis Health, visit the MyUCDavisHealth homepage and create a user account. If you're already a MyChart user, you can simply sign in with your existing MyChart® username and password.
- The mobile app: Search for and download the MyUCDavisHealth app from the App Store or Google Play Store. Once downloaded, open the app and accept the end user license agreement. Then create a user account, or sign in with your existing MyChart® username and password.
For questions or access support, call 916-703-HELP (916-703-4357).
MyUCDavisHealth by Epic Systems Corporation