Stay connected to your health — anytime, anywhere
Manage your health care right from your fingertips with the new MyUCDavisHealth app and website
As a UC Davis Health patient, you have the option of using MyUCDavisHealth (formerly MyChart) to securely and confidentially communicate with your doctor’s office, review parts of your medical record, and much more.
The MyUCDavisHealth web portal — and the new MyUCDavisHealth companion mobile app — both give you a free, secure, and confidential connection to:
- Make appointments and receive personalized appointment reminders
- Send and receive secure, non-urgent messages from your care team, such as medical advice, follow-up questions, and medication refill requests
- View and print laboratory and test results
- View after-visit summaries and discharge information
- Review your medications, immunizations, allergies, and medical history
- Explore health education topics, resources, and videos
- Download a summary of your personal health record
- Manage your family’s health record by linking accounts
Some upcoming features in 2019:
- Waitlist notifications for open appointments (Fast Pass)
- Refill notifications
- Electronic check-in
- Paperless bill options and auto pay
Security and peace of mind
We take great care to ensure that your health information is kept private and secure.
MyUCDavisHealth is password protected, and uses the latest secure encryption technology. Only you, your doctor and your doctor’s authorized care team have access to your information.
You can use MyUCDavisHealth in a regular web browser, or by downloading the MyUCDavisHealth app.
- On the web: If you're new to UC Davis Health, visit the MyUCDavisHealth homepage and create a user account. If you're already a MyChart user, you can simply sign in with your existing MyChart® username and password.
- The mobile app: Search for and download the MyUCDavisHealth app from the App Store or Google Play Store. Once downloaded, open the app and accept the end user license agreement. Then create a user account, or sign in with your existing MyChart® username and password.
For questions or access support, call 916-703-HELP (916-703-4357).
MyUCDavisHealth by Epic Systems Corporation