ADHD Behavioral Parent Education Workshops
Children with ADHD often present challenging and disruptive behavior at home.
The goals of the Parent Education Workshops include improved parent-child interaction, creating a more structured and predictable home environment, and better home-school coordination. The topics include use of positive attention, homework strategies, as well as the educational rights and learning styles of children with ADHD. Learn more about the Behavioral Parent Education Workshops (PDF) »
The workshops run for six weeks each and sessions are 75 minutes in length. The groups are lead by a licensed clinical psychologist.
Sessions are designed to build upon one another, therefore it is imperative that all sessions be attended. Individual make-up sessions may be available.
Currently we offer Parent Education (Part I) & Parenting Strategies (Part II):
2021 WORKSHOP SCHEDULE
- Part 1: September 21 to October 26, Tuesdays 10:00 a.m. to 11:15 a.m.
- The registration deadline for Part I is September 3, 2021.
- Part 2: November 2 to December 14, Tuesdays 10:00 a.m. to 11:15 a.m. (No session on 11/23)
- The registration deadline for Part II is October 26, 2021.
Referrals for services may be made one of two ways:
- If families are receiving services at the MIND Institute or the Child Behavioral Health Center, you may have your current treating practitioner/evaluator make an "in-house" referral to Dr. Stanislavsky.
- If your child has an ADHD diagnosis, and has not been evaluated by a MIND Institute clinician or by Child Behavioral Health, please contact Dr. Stanislavsky at firstname.lastname@example.org or Nicki Rodriguez at email@example.com.