Online KidsFirst Research Network
Researchers at the UC Davis MIND Institute are collaborating with the Hartwell Foundation, to reach thousands of families who are managing the challenges of caring for a child with Autism Spectrum Disorder or a developmental disability. KidsFirst is a series of online surveys consisting of simple behavioral and medical questions. Each unique response will help researchers further understand the challenges associated with autism and other developmental disabilities, which may lead to more tailored treatment and intervention.
Once enrolled in the network, you may be contacted about completing additional voluntary surveys or research opportunities.
Who can participate?
- Include a child with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), a developmental disability, or developmental concerns; and
- The child Is between the ages of 2 and 17 years; and
- The parent is proficient in the English language
What does enrollment involve?
All participating families will:
- Be asked to enroll in the online database; and
- Complete questionnaires regarding demographic and behavioral information.
At the completion of the series of surveys, families will be compensated a $25 Amazon e-gift card. In addition, families may be contacted about future research opportunities.
All participation is online.