Online Developmental Screening Study
The goal of the Online Developmental Screening Study is to test new methods of screening for Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) in the community. This study tests the effectiveness of a video-based screening tool to track developmental milestones in babies. We will also examine how feasible it is to conduct a screening study using only online procedures.
We hope that this research will help parents understand their child’s development and gain access to resources when needed.
Who Can Participate?
• Parents of infants younger than 6 months old
What Does This Study Involve?
- Six online screening sessions (6, 9, 12, 18, 24, and 36 months)
- An average online session will last approximately 15-20 minutes
- Diagnostic evaluations via a secure video platform at 24 months and an in-person visit at the MIND Institute at 36 months if there are any developmental concerns about your baby.
- Families will receive $25 compensation for each completed online session and $50 for a visit to the MIND Institute.
If you have any questions or are interested in participating, please visit https://studypages.com/s/online-developmental-screening-study-892139/ or call: 916-703-0453.