The goal of the Online Developmental Screening Study is to test new methods of screening for Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) in the community. This study tests the effectiveness of a video-based screening tool to track developmental milestones in babies. We will also examine how feasible it is to conduct a screening study using only online procedures.
We hope that this research will help parents understand their child’s development and gain access to resources when needed.
Who Can Participate?
• Parents of infants younger than 6 months old
What Does This Study Involve?
- Six online screening sessions (6, 9, 12, 18, 24, and 36 months)
- An average online session will last approximately 15-20 minutes
- Any children whose screening results indicate developmental concerns or if parents are concerned, a visit to the MIND Institute when the child is 24- and 36-months will be recommended for a complete diagnostic assessment
- Families will receive $25 compensation for each completed online session and $50 for visits to the MIND Institute
If you have any questions or are interested in participating, please visit https://studypages.com/s/online-developmental-screening-study-892139/ or call: 916-703-0494.