Online Developmental Screening Study
The goal of the Online Developmental Screening Study is to test new methods of screening for Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) in the community. This study tests the effectiveness of a video-based screening tool to track developmental milestones in babies. We will also examine how feasible it is to conduct a screening study using only online procedures.
We hope that this research will help parents understand their child’s development and gain access to resources when needed.
Who Can Participate?
• Parents of infants younger than 6 months old
What Does This Study Involve?
- Six online screening sessions (6, 9, 12, 18, 24, and 36 months)
- An average online session will last approximately 15-20 minutes
- Any children whose screening results indicate developmental concerns or if parents are concerned, a visit to the MIND Institute when the child is 24- and 36-months will be recommended for a complete diagnostic assessment
- Families will receive $25 compensation for each completed online session and $50 for visits to the MIND Institute
If you have any questions or are interested in participating, please visit https://studypages.com/s/online-developmental-screening-study-892139/ or call: 916-703-0494.