Our Residency Program accepts applications through the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS). Any information submitted outside of ERAS cannot be accepted.
For information during the application and support during the interviewing season, please contact Martha Morris by email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
To apply for our Residency Program, submit the following documents:
- ERAS application
- Medical school transcript
- Personal statement
- 3 or 4 letters of recommendation
- MSPE (Dean's letter)
Final application deadline: November 1, 2020. Any application received after this date will not be reviewed.
- First interview offer release date: November 10, 2020.
- Second interview offer release date: November 17, 2020 (if spaces remain available).
- Rolling offers will be made after November 17, 2020 (if spaces remain available).
- Final notification date regarding application status: no later than December 23, 2020.
Our residency program will offer 80 interviews this year. All interviews will be virtual. We have always limited the number of invitations to the total number of interview slots. We will offer waitlist slots for each of our interview dates in the event of cancellations.
Residents accepted into the program will need to successfully complete both parts of USMLE Step 2 to start the program. We strongly encourage applicants to take both parts of USMLE Step 2 before March 1 to permit reporting of scores before the start of orientation in late June. Reporting of USMLE scores can take approximately 8 weeks. Consult the USMLE Policy for full details.