Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility
The UC Davis Obstetrics and Gynecology department, in collaboration with California IVF Fertility Center and Northern California Fertility Medical Center (NCFMC), provides a wide variety of reproductive endocrinology and infertility related services for UC Davis Health patients in Sacramento and the surrounding region. Our collaboration with California IVF and NCFMC gives patients who need help trying to conceive the unique combination of a private practice setting with the cutting edge research and training of an academic medical center.
Our specialists treat patients with reproductive hormone issues including:
- Reproductive Endocrine Problems
- Amenorrhea and Premature Ovarian Failure
- Recurrent Pregnancy Loss
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
Our specialists treat patients with infertility issues including:
- Male Factor Infertility
- Unexplained Infertility
- Tubal Factor Infertility
- Ovarian Factors
- Age Related infertility
- Birth Defects of the Uterus (Septum, Bicornuate Uterus)
- Fertility Preservation (Egg Freezing)
- Intrauterine Inseminations (IUI)
- Ovulation Induction
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- Assisted Hatching
- Preimplantation Genetic Testing (PGT)
- Donor Eggs
- Donor Sperm
- Donated Embryos
- Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection
- Tubal Reconstructive Microsurgery
- Diagnostic and Operative Hysteroscopy
- Laparoscopy for Endometriosis
- Surgery for Fibroids
- Surgery to Correct Birth Defect of the Uterus
- Fertility for Same Sex Couples
- Michael Murray, M.D.
- Laurie Lovely, M.D.
- Manny Doblado, M.D.
- Sahar Stephens, M.D.