Application Information and Eligibility Requirements
Required Application Materials
All applications must be submitted via PhORCAS
- Letter of intent
- Transcript from School of Pharmacy
- Curriculum vitae
- Three letters of recommendation
- Letter writers to comment on at least 7 of 13 characteristics
- All PGY-1 programs: at least two from APPE preceptors
- All PGY-2 programs: at least one from PGY-1 residency preceptor and one from PGY-1 program director
- Supplemental upload requested via PhorCAS for Acute-Care PGY-1 only
- Prompt: If invited to interview at UC Davis Medical Center, a short 8-10 minute presentation on a non-healthcare topic will be required. In preparation and to learn more about you, please explain in no more than 250 words what your presentation topic would be, why you chose it, and how you plan to present it. [Note: If invited for an interview, you are welcome to keep the same topic or pick a new one for your presentation.]
Please direct application materials (via PhORCAS) to the respective program.
Please direct questions to: email@example.com
December 27, 2019 @ 11:59pm EST (8:59pm PST) for all UC Davis Health pharmacy residency programs.
- PGY-1 programs: June 15, 2020 – June 30, 2021
- PGY-2 programs: July 1, 2020 – June 30, 2021
- All applicants must be registered to participate in the ASHP Residency Match Program
- An on-site interview is required (by invitation only)
- The applicant shall be licensed in California or be eligible to take the California State Board Exam within the first month of residency
- UC Davis Health follows the AAMC guidelines regarding H-1B sponsorship and does not support the H-1B visa for international pharmacy graduates. In addition, UC Davis Health does not accept H-1B visa transfers.
- PGY-2 Program eligibility is contingent on certification of completion of PGY-1 residency.
Employment is contingent upon drug screening and background check.
ASHP Midyear Meeting 2019 in Las Vegas, NV
- Dates: Tuesday, December 10, 2019 – 8am to 11am
- Friday January 31, 2020
- Friday February 7, 2020
- Friday February 14, 2020
- Friday February 21, 2020
- Individual arrangements to be made with program directors
** ALL PROGRAMS: Please plan to spend a full day at UC Davis Medical Center for your on-site interview, upon invitation.