The Sports Medicine Team
Our staff includes nationally renowned sports medicine physicians and orthopaedic surgeons as well as professionals in the fields of sports medicine, exercise physiology, biomechanics, coaching, nutrition, sports psychology and exercise training.
Our multidisciplinary team provides expertise in the areas of performance evaluation, training and treatment that can only be gained by treating and training athletes of all abilities, from recreational to professional.
- Kevin Burnham, M.D., internal medicine
- Angela Cortez, M.D., physical medicine and rehabilitation
- Brian Davis, M.D. , physical medicine and rehabilitation
- Marcia Faustin, M.D., family and community medicine
- Eric Giza, M.D., orthopaedic surgery, foot and ankle
- Julie Ingwerson, M.D., physical medicine and rehabilitation
- Christopher Kreulen, M.D., orthopaedic surgery, foot and ankle
- Cassandra Lee, M.D., orthopaedic surgery, sports medicine
- Richard Marder, M.D., sports orthopaedics medical director
- Peter Rinaldi, D.O., orthopaedic surgery, sports medicine
- James Van Den Bogaerde, M.D., orthopaedic surgery, sports medicine
- Brandee Waite, M.D., physical medicine and rehabilitation
Health and human performance staff
- Kalan Winston, R.T.
- Sharon Andreazzi
- Kristen Brocco, Orthotech
- Hatthaya Dawson
- Christina Lozada, R.N.
- Geanie Flores, operations supervisor
- Tanya Johnson, R.N. supervisor
- Rebecca Misner, surgery administrative assistant
- Kimberlee Sierra, practice manager