Prepared Childbirth Online
Childbirth Classes will be 4-6 hours of self-guided online content.
Can’t come to an on-site class? We’ll bring them to you! UCDavis is happy to provide online childbirth and parenting preparation classes that you can take conveniently from home or choose to pair with an in-person class or tour.
Our eClasses are perfect for:
- Parents who need a more flexible schedule
- Parents on bed rest
- Parents who prefer online learning
- Spanish-speaking parents
Trusted education, your way
- Learn essential information that’s reviewed and updated regularly
- No commercials or sponsored content
- Access information when, where, and how you’d prefer
- Share information with your partner and support people
- Learn with videos, quizzes, and extended activities
- Get organized with tools, planning checklists, and trackers
This program will provide an overview of labor and delivery; instruction and skill practice on relaxation and breathing techniques, and an review of pain medication options.
Expectant parents may take our online tour UC Davis Health's birthing suites.
Please select a class date above and complete the registration form. If using a credit card, submit the registration form and complete the payment process online. If paying by check, please print the registration form, attach your check made payable to UC Regents and mail to:
Center for Professional Practice of Nursing
4900 Broadway, Suite 1630
Sacramento, CA 95820
Registrations are confirmed only if fee is provided with registration form.
Pricing per couple
UC Davis Medical Group Patients: $65
Cancellation must be requested five days prior to the class date to receive a full refund. The registration fee will be forfeited if the online course was accessed and the class is not rescheduled. If the provider cancels the course, a full refund will be provided.
Persons with disabilities
Individuals needing special accommodations may call (916) 734-9797.
Health Professions Education Specialist