Health Informatics Cost of Attendance
Figures for tuition and fees represent currently approved or proposed amounts and may not be final. Actual tuition and fees are subject to change by the University of California as determined to be necessary or appropriate. Final approved tuition and fee levels may differ from the amounts presented. Some or all instruction for all or part of the academic year may be delivered remotely. Tuition and fees have been set regardless of the method of instruction and will not be refunded in the event instruction occurs remotely for any part of the academic year.
- UC Davis Student Fee Detail (UC Davis Office of Budget and Institutional Analysis)
- Student tuition, fees, and deposits (UC Office of the President
For estimates of off-campus housing costs near the UC Davis campuses, please review housing costs near:
|Tuition and Fees1||$22,930|
|Phone, Internet, Utilities||$1,487|
In addition to the above tuition and fees, out-of-state students pay Nonresident Supplemental Tuition of $12,245 per academic year.
- Complete itemized breakdown available at UC Davis Budget & Institutional Analysis (budget.ucdavis.edu).
- UC Regents mandate that all students have health insurance.
- As a result of gubernatorial, legislative, Regental, and/or campus action, these amounts may change without notice (budget.ucdavis.edu).
- Budgets are adjusted on an annual basis. Budget components are adjusted according to increases in the consumer price index (CPI) and/or student surveys.
|Personal Category3||9 Months|
3. Does not allow for appliance, television, or furniture purchases; moving expenses; home improvement or repairs; or contributions to charities or other organizations.