If you need to refer your patient to one of our specialty services, we will coordinate your referral request with the appropriate specialty service, and provide you with information as to the status and outcome of your referral request.
REQUEST AN URGENT REFERRAL
Call our Physician Referral Center at 800-4-UCDAVIS (800-482-3284), option #3.
Please note that urgent self referrals are not accepted. Patients must obtain urgent referral from primary care provider.
REQUEST A NON-URGENT REFERRAL
To initiate a referral on behalf of your patient, please click the button below to submit an electronic referral form.
Please be advised that incomplete information or need for clarification may delay referral processing.
Clinics listed below should be contacted directly to initiate a referral:
|Comprehensive Cancer Center
Download referral form
|Physical, Occupational and Speech Therapies - Non ENT related||916-734-6700|
|Psychiatry – Adult||916-734-3574|
|Burn Clinic / Surgery||916-703-6623|
Visit the Transplant Center website
Ask to be transferred to CCS Referral Department
Checklist for non-urgent referrals
Prior to submitting a referral, please complete the following:
- Obtain insurance plan authorization
- Confirm patient name and name on insurance card(s)
- Obtain copy of most up-to-date insurance card(s)
IMPORTANT: Please submit the following with your referral request
- Completed UC Davis referral intake form (included in the Referral Request Kit)
- Recent/relevant clinical notes/test results (health history, physical, MRI/Ct/X-ray results, etc.)
- Proof of insurance
- Authorization information with CPT code details and approved visits
CHECK THE STATUS OF YOUR REFERRAL
To check the status of your referral, please contact the specialty care service directly.