Note: Our process for urgent outpatient referrals may have changed since your last visit to this site.
REQUEST A REFERRAL (URGENT OR NON-URGENT)
To initiate an urgent or non-urgent referral on behalf of your patient, please click the button below to submit an electronic referral intake form.
See specialty referral guidelines to help expediate referral process.
- Incomplete information or need for clarification may delay referral processing.
- Urgent self referrals are not accepted. Patients must obtain an urgent referral from their primary care provider.
- This site uses end to end encryption, any data entered will be encrypted.
Clinics listed below should be contacted directly to initiate a referral:
|Comprehensive Cancer Center
Download referral form
|Physical, Occupational and Speech Therapies - Non ENT related||916-734-6700|
|Psychiatry – Adult||916-734-3574|
|Burn Clinic / Surgery||916-703-6623|
Visit the Transplant Center website
Ask to be transferred to CCS Referral Department
UC Davis Health Prenatal Diagnosis of Northern California
916-736-6888 (Sacramento clinic and Stockton clinic)
- Completed UC Davis Health electronic referral intake form
- Recent/relevant clinical notes & test results (history, physical/well checks, imaging, labs)
- Proof of insurance
- Authorization information, including approved CPT codes, approved visits and dates
CHECK THE STATUS OF YOUR REFERRAL
To check the status of your referral, please contact the specialty care service directly.
Or register for Physician Connect, our secure web-based electronic medical records (EMR) system, to check on referral status.