Child support payments are allowable if (a) the expected family contribution does not already reflect child support obligations; (b) the payments are court-ordered (a copy of the court order is required); (c) child support has not yet been determined by the courts, as in the case of separation (payments for up to one year are allowed with notarized statements from the student and ex-spouse regarding the amount and frequency of payments).