Imaging Research Center
The Imaging Research Center (IRC) was established at the University of California at Davis to support MRI research and promote the use of modern MRI-based methods in basic science and clinical investigations of the brain and body.
The IRC is a campus-designated core facility dedicated to serving the entire UC Davis campus, and on a space- and time-available basis, other universities and industry. The IRC oversee and operates MRI systems at two locations: the first at the IRC facility at the UC Davis Health campus in Sacramento, and second at the MRI facility for Integrative Neurosciences in Davis.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your questions or any of the following:
- Consultation regarding what type of MRI methods may be most appropriate for your study
- Assistance with study design, MRI protocol development and image analysis
- Access to established as well as state-of-the-art MRI pulse sequences and image analysis methods
- Support for regulatory approvals, such as those from the Institutional Review Board
- Help with grant writing, including budgeting and letters of support for grants
- Training for investigators, students and their staff in MRI physics and to perform MRI scans
- Expert staff-assisted imaging and image analysis