Sacramento — UC Davis Medical Center
Welcome! The UC Davis Alzheimer’s Disease Research Center in Sacramento is a nationally recognized center of excellence for advancing knowledge of Alzheimer’s disease and other dementias through comprehensive patient evaluations, leading-edge research, and world class clinical science. Our patient-centered clinic provides diagnostics and advanced treatment of all the dementias.
The Sacramento clinic offers personalized care and diagnostic services, clinical research programs and the most advanced clinical trials. Our integrated team of dementia specialists is dedicated to improving the lives of people with dementia and their families across Northern California. Our team of specialists includes neurologists, psychiatrists, geriatricians, neuropsychologists, nurses and social workers.
If you or anyone you love experiences trouble with their memory or thinking, shopping independently, or communicating their thoughts and feelings, please contact the UC Davis Alzheimer’s Disease Research Center in Sacramento for an evaluation. Patients may be self-referred or referred by a family member, physician or community agency.
- Assessments for adults with memory problems, including medical, neurological, psychological and psychosocial evaluations
- Opportunities to participate in research studies exploring cognitive and behavioral changes, caregiving and clinical trials for new drug therapies
- Clinical and educational services targeted to meeting the needs of the Spanish-speaking community
- Feedback for families on diagnosis following evaluation
- Social work recommendations for improved quality of care for persons with Alzheimer’s disease, including referrals, education, counseling and training for patients, families and caregivers
- Community education programs for caregivers, health care and other professionals
Healthy Aging Clinic at UC Davis Health
3160 Folsom Blvd., Suite 1400
Sacramento, CA 95817
David Bissig, M.D.
Health Sciences Assistant Clinical Professor
Department of Neurology
Charles DeCarli, M.D.
Victor and Genevieve Orsi Endowed Chair
Department of Neurology and Center Director
Sarah Farias, Ph.D.
Professor of Neurology
Department of Neurology
Glen Xiong, M.D.
Health Sciences Associate Clinical Professor
Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences