The annual conference will focus on “A Path Forward” and will feature leading cardiology researchers, clinicians and surgeons, helping to shape clinical practices and research directions for a global audience.
The agenda for the summit includes clinical presentations on:
- Heart failure with reduced ejection fraction versus preserved ejection fraction.
- Four pillars of optimal guideline-directed medical therapy.
- Strategies for implementation and successful transitions of care.
- Progression of advanced heart failure therapies when medical management has been exhausted or is not feasible for the patient's condition.
- Optimal evaluation and treatment of patients presenting with cardiomyopathies.
- Clinical presentation of patients in cardiogenic shock, including medical management and mechanical circulatory support options.
- Minimally invasive procedures known to improve clinical outcomes for heart failure patients.
- Common cardiac arrhythmias, including treatments and interventions.
- Remote monitoring options to improve outpatient care and reduce heart failure-related hospitalizations.