UC Davis Health ranks among the top teaching hospitals in the nation and is a regional resource for training physicians, nurses and other health care professionals. We incorporate a variety of sophisticated simulation training tools to create a simulated hospital environment ideal for practicing patient encounters, medical procedures and teamwork.
Our versatile center can mimic a resuscitation bay, an operating room, a multi-patient ward and a working clinic — all at the same time. Real and post-session recordings, one-way observation areas and electronic health record access are available.
Our special services include:
- New Staff Orientation
- Device Design and Testing
- Clinical Pathways Development and Training
- Disaster Response / Bioterrorism / Mass Casualties
- Professional Education and Interprofessional Team Training (On-site and Telehealth)
- Continuing Medical Education Curriculum
- Competency Training and Assessment
- Training for Simulation Educators
Learn how to schedule an event with us.