Comprehensive Fitness Assessment
$300, $400 w/ dietician consult
This health and fitness evaluation is designed to provide a comprehensive assessment of your current level of fitness. The evaluation includes a range of assessments, followed by a discussion of the results and recommendations for improvement. This evaluation is ideal for anyone looking to gauge their current level of health and fitness and receive expert direction for improvement.
- Body Composition via DXA scan to measure % body fat, lean mass, bone density, muscle mass and visceral adipose tissue.
- Resting Metabolic Rate to estimate total daily caloric needs as well as fat versus carbohydrate utilization at rest.
- Functional Movement Screening to identify limitations and asymmetries in fundamental movement patterns, helping avoid injury and improve movement quality.
- Cardiovascular Exercise Test with measurement of heart rate, oxygen consumption (VO2), caloric expenditure and substrate utilization (fat/carb). Can substitute VO2max test instead.
- Explanation of test results and an individualized exercise prescription designed by an exercise physiologist.
- Optional: Dietary Analysis and recommendations based off of a 3 day diet record and specific goals.