- 2 1/2 pounds cubed, peeled sweet potatoes
- 1/2 cup evaporated fat-free milk
- 5 sprays of I Can't Believe It's Not Butter! spray (optional)
- 2 Tbsps. fresh lime juice
- 2 chipotle chilies in adobo sauce
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 3/4 tsp. ground cinnamon
- Boil cubed sweet potatoes until tender. Drain and return potatoes to pan.
- Add milk, butter spray (optional) and lime juice to potatoes; mash to desired consistency.
- Cook for 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Chop chillies and stir together with brown sugar, salt and 1/2 tsp. cinnamon into potato mixture.
- Sprinkle with remaining cinnamon