We are dedicated to cross-disciplinary literacy – i.e, educating non-biological scientists in the language and challenges in biomedicine and vice versa – so that multi-disciplinary teams can work most effectively at the intersection of their fields and create novel solutions to diagnostic challenges together. We are also dedicated to training the workforce of the future who will create and apply these innovations to improve lives and transform health.
- Undergraduate Course:
- BIM 171—Clinical Applications for Biomedical Device Design
- Training Programs for Clinical Laboratory Professionals:
- Clinical Informatics Fellowship Program
- Pathology Residency and Fellowship Programs
- Radiology Residency Program
- Radiology Fellowship Programs