The UC Outside Activity Tracking System (OATS) is a web-based application through which all University of California faculty must report outside activities and income, in accordance with UC conflict of commitment policies. This virtual training is a hands-on overview of the OATS system.
After completing this training participants will be able to:
- Complete the Annual Outside Professional Activities reporting in OATS
- Submit requests for Category 1 approval
- Track time and income limits
- Manage outside activities and income in OATS
- Easily check the status of reports and requests in OATS
Please Note: There are two identical trainings being offered, please register once for the training that best suits your availability.
For questions regarding registration or the training please contact Christina McNulty at:
Target audience: UC Davis Health faculty