Stay informed and participate in the life of your medical alma mater. Visit our School of Medicine Alumni Association (SOMAA) website to do the following:
- Submit a class note to share your latest news and let classmates and friends know what you’re up to.
- Nominate fellow alumni for our annual Alumni Awards.
- Express your willingness to be a resource to our students.
- Learn more about the SOMAA and our Board of Directors.
- Indicate your interest in serving the SOMAA in a leadership role.
- Keep abreast of upcoming SOM alumni events.
- Update your contact info when anything changes!
- Give a gift to the SOMAA Scholarship or the SOM Annual Fund.
- Provide feedback and ideas so we can better serve SOM alumni.
We want — we need — your input in order to build a truly great alumni network and a strong alumni association.
Tell us how we can better engage you, keep you informed, and motivate you to find the time to be an active part of the UC Davis medical alumni community.
If you’re willing to share your thoughts in person or by phone, please be in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org or 916-734-9408. We’d love to have a conversation.