Because our same care team and services are available at different rates in different plans, you may save money by comparison shopping and changing your plan.
1. Choose a CalPERS health plan that we accept
- *Anthem Select HMO
- Anthem Select Medicare Preferred
- Anthem Traditional HMO
- Anthem Traditional Medicare Preferred
- Blue Shield Access+ HMO
- Blue Shield of CA Medicare Advantage PPO Plan
- PERS Platinum
- PERS Gold
- United Healthcare Group Medicare Advantage
- United Healthcare Group Medicare Advantage Edge
Note: CalPERS members living in Folsom and El Dorado County who choose Anthem Select HMO and UC Davis Health also have access to Marshall Medical Center primary and specialty care services.
2. Choose UC Davis Health as your medical group
We may be listed as UC Davis Health or as UC Davis Medical Group in your materials.
3. Select your primary care doctor
Choose a preferred UC Davis Health doctor, and contact their office to confirm they are accepting new patients. Once you have chosen your doctor, you can schedule your new patient appointment for January 2023 using our convenient online open scheduling.
You can browse our providers at the link below, or call 800-2-UCDAVIS for assistance selecting a doctor accepting new patients.