Resources - Diversity Equity and Inclusion (DEI)
- Notable Research in Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (PDF)
- UC Davis Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
- Reporting Discrimination and Hate
Click here for resources at UCD for reporting discrimination and hate.
- Resources for Racial trauma
Click here for additional assistance.
- The Academic and Staff Assistance Program (ASAP): is also available to faculty and staff in need of support.
- Diversity Courses offered by the main Campus Office of Diversity Equity and Inclusion
- Mental Health Resources
Student Health and Counseling Services offers telemental health. To schedule an appointment, call the appointment desk at 530-752-0871; schedule an appointment online via HeM or contact Dr. Bai-Yin Chen, specialist in graduate student mental health. Please visit Counseling Services website for additional mental health and wellness resources. Please encourage students to take care of their mental health and use available resources such as Student Health and Counseling Services.
- Campus Counseling Services for Graduate Students
There are also campus counseling services available to graduate students.
- Virtual sessions to vent and process hosted by UC Davis student centers
- Graduate Diversity Officers
- Lab Specific Resource
- Book List (PDF)
- UC Davis HR – Certificate Series for Understanding Diversity
- UC Davis HR – Certificate Series for Cross Cultural Competence
- UC Davis – Improving Outcomes