Advanced Practice Providers
The Advanced Practice Education and Scholarship Fund is now available!
Funds collected through the Advanced Practice Education and Scholarship fund will support ongoing education for advanced practice nurses and PAs including our annual advanced practice symposium. We will also provide direct scholarships to advanced practice nurses and physicians’ assistants who are attending a conference or presenting their own research locally or nationally. There are many ways to give including:
- Make a gift to support the Advanced Practice Education and Scholarship Fund (this would be the one-time gift option)
- If you’d like to support the Advanced Practice Education and Scholarship Fund through payroll deduction, click here to enroll: pledge.ucdmc.ucdavis.edu. When you select a fund, please scroll to the bottom of the list, select “other” and type in Advanced Practice Education and Scholarship.
UC Davis Children’s Hospital is the Sacramento region’s only nationally ranked, comprehensive hospital for children, offering children and their families the highest level of care for virtually every pediatric health condition.
It has the Central Valley’s only level I pediatric trauma center and emergency department, and the 129-bed hospital includes state-of-the-art neonatal, pediatric and pediatric cardiac intensive care units. It is also home to the first level I children’s surgery center on the West Coast and fourth in the nation, as verified by the American College of Surgeons.
With more than 120 board-certified physicians in more than 30 subspecialties, UC Davis Children’s Hospital offers families a comprehensive range of pediatric services.
Current Children’s Hospital Openings:
- Neonatal Nurse Practitioner Supervisor II
- Pediatric Surgery Nurse Practitioner
- Pediatric intensive Care and Surgery
Per Diem Provider
Christi DeLemos, MSN, NP, associate director of advanced practice, is a master’s prepared board certified acute care nurse practitioner with more than a decade of experience in surgical specialty care.
In 2017, she became the Associate Director of Advanced Practice to provide leadership for all advanced practice providers in the UC Davis Health System. Within this role, she serves as a champion for the promotion of quality, safety and standards for advanced practice providers.
Awards: Magnet Nurse of the Year, Daisy Award, UCD Clinical Excellence award, Mercy Health Mcauley award for outstanding achievement, Excellence in Care award Kaiser Permanente.