Elk Grove/Medical Center Employee Shuttle
A convenient method of transportation created for employees who commute to and from the UC Davis Medical Center.
Also, shuttle riders who do not have an active UC Davis Health parking permit are eligible to join the Green Commuter Program.
See the schedule and pick-up and drop-off locations, below.
Elk Grove: Calvine Park & Ride, East Stockton Blvd. and Geneva Pointe Dr.
Sacramento: UC Davis Health Transit Center
Cost: $45/Monthly Pass or $20/10-Ride Pass
Where to buy passes
Single-ride tickets and monthly passes can now be purchased on your smart phone by downloading SacRT's ZipPass mobile app!
Get started with six simple steps:
- On your iPhone or Android device, search for “ZipPass” in your app store and download it for free.
- Open the app and log-in or register (new users select “Sign Up With Email Address”).
- Click on “Tickets” (in the menu along the bottom) to see your usable tickets. Click “BUY TICKETS” to open the Store.
- In addition to a variety of SacRT options for bus and light rail, the Store also has passes for the Intercampus Shuttle and Elk Grove Shuttle. Single-ride is $1.50, and monthly passes are $45.
- After you make your purchase, find the tickets/passes under the “Tickets” section of the app.
- Flash your digital pass when boarding the shuttle.
See below for Frequently Asked Questions
- UC Davis Health Parking and Transportation Services
4800 2nd Ave, Suite 1100 (FSSB Building)
|Elk Grove||Medical Center||Medical Center||Elk Grove|
|Inbound||5:45 a.m.||6:20 a.m.||Outbound||3:45 p.m.||4:20 p.m.|
|Inbound||6:15 a.m.||6:50 a.m.||Outbound||4:15 p.m.||4:50 p.m.|
|Inbound||6:45 a.m.||7:20 a.m.||Outbound||5:15 p.m.||5:50 p.m.|
|Inbound||7:15 a.m.||7:50 a.m.||
|7:20 p.m.||7:55 p.m.|
*Effective August 12, 2019
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I still purchase a paper pass?
- If you want a paper pass, you can still buy one at the Parking & Transportation Services office.
- Can I purchase a 10-ride pass with ZipPass?
- You don’t need to. A 10-ride pass costs exactly the same as ten, single-ride passes, and with ZipPass, you can buy rides as needed.
- Can I combine the paper passes I already purchased with passes on ZipPass?
- Paper passes cannot be combined with ZipPass tickets. We suggest you use any paper tickets you already have before beginning to use ZipPass.
- Can I use my Elk Grove Shuttle pass that I purchased on ZipPass for other routes offered through Sacramento RT?
- Elk Grove Shuttle passes purchased on ZipPass can only be used to board the Elk Grove Shuttle and are not valid on any other bus routes.