May 22, 2020
Parking Will Resume Normal Operations Effective Tuesday, May 26.
Parking fees will resume in Parking Structure 3, Lot 1, Lot 3, and Lot 8.
Emergency Department parking and time durations will be enforced.
Parking Structure 3 (PS3)
Public parking gates will be activated (ticket required) and parking fees apply.
PS3 D-Permit holders must park on employee levels (Level 4 & above).
B Permit holders must return to designated B parking lots.
Shuttle Service Resumes Normal Routes with Modifications
- Social distancing protocol will remain in effect
- Maximum number of riders per shuttle will be limited, based on shuttle type
- Passengers must wear masks
- Drivers sanitize frequently touched surfaces with disinfectant wipes daily
- Hand sanitizer is available on all shuttles
- We are asking riders not to board/ride shuttles if they are sick or not feeling well
For any questions or concerns, please email HS-Parking@ucdavis.edu .
For more information, please visit News and Events.
Patient & Visitor Parking
A range of parking options are available for UC Davis Medical Center patients and visitors, depending on the length and nature of your visit.
Patient & Visitor Parking Areas:
- Hospital Zone: Main Hospital, ER, Children's Hospital, more
- Cancer Center
- Ellison Ambulatory Care Center (ACC), Same Day Surgery
The cost to park in all locations is the same: $2 per hour (or fraction thereof) with a maximum charge of $12 per day. Please note, however, that some areas have maximum stay time limits.
UC Davis Health’s courtesy shuttle provides free, convenient connections to various hospital and clinic services on the Sacramento campus, such as the main hospital, the Ellison Ambulatory Care Center or "ACC," the Comprehensive Cancer Center and the Kiwanis and Ronald McDonald houses.
Courtesy Motorist Assistance services include vehicle unlock, jumpstart vehicles, tire air assistance and gas service. These services are provided to staff, students, patients and visitors located on the UC Davis Medical Center.
Please contact our office to request services.