July 15, 2020
Parking Impacts in Lot 4 (Cancer Center Patient Parking)
In order to complete concrete repair work in the Cancer Patient Parking area, select stalls will be closed to parkers effective July 21, 2020 through August 4, 2020. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and we thank you for your understanding. Click here for a map of impacted stalls.
Shuttle Service Resumes Normal Routes with Modifications
- Social distancing protocol will remain in effect
- Maximum number of riders per shuttle will be limited, based on shuttle type
- Passengers must wear masks
- Drivers sanitize frequently touched surfaces with disinfectant wipes daily
- Hand sanitizer is available on all shuttles
- We are asking riders not to board/ride shuttles if they are sick or not feeling well
For any questions or concerns, please email HS-Parking@ucdavis.edu .
For more information, please visit News and Events.
Patient & Visitor Parking
A range of parking options are available for UC Davis Medical Center patients and visitors, depending on the length and nature of your visit.
Patient & Visitor Parking Areas:
Parking rates may vary by location. Click on a location below for rates and details.
- Hospital Zone: Main Hospital, ER, Children's Hospital, more
- Cancer Center
- Ellison Ambulatory Care Center (ACC), Same Day Surgery
UC Davis Health’s courtesy shuttle provides free, convenient connections to various hospital and clinic services on the Sacramento campus, such as the main hospital, the Ellison Ambulatory Care Center or "ACC," the Comprehensive Cancer Center and the Kiwanis and Ronald McDonald houses.
Courtesy Motorist Assistance services include vehicle unlock, jumpstart vehicles, tire air assistance and gas service. These services are provided to staff, students, patients and visitors located on the UC Davis Medical Center.
Please contact our office to request services.