UC Davis affiliates can show their UC Davis ID/badge to board at no cost.
UC Davis Medical Center terminal is located at Y & 45th St.
For route schedules and more information, please visit https://www.sacrt.com/apps/causewayconnection/ .
See below for Q & A regarding the transition of the Causeway Connection or please go to https://foa.ucdavis.edu/initiatives/causeway-connection/schedule.
For issues or concerns (including lost/found), please contact Regional Transit Customer Service at 916-321-2877.
Frequently Asked Questions
- When will the Causeway Connection 6-month fare free promotion begin?
- The official 6-month promotion will begin after there is an official launch, once COVID-19 restrictions are lifted and the full services can begin. Until then, riders will still be able to ride fare-free.
- Will I be refunded for unused Intercampus Shuttle passes?
- Refunds will not be given for unused passes, however, the Causeway Connection will be running a 6-month fare-free promotion.
- Will the public be able to ride the Causeway Connection.
- Yes, the public will have to purchase fares at the Regional Transit established fare price.