The UC Davis/UC Davis Health Shuttle provides transportation between the UC Davis campus (Davis, CA) and the UC Davis Medical Center (Sacramento, CA). Service is available Monday through Friday, except University holidays. All of our shuttles are ADA accessible.
Single-ride tickets and monthly passes can now be purchased on your smart phone by downloading SacRT's ZipPass mobile app!
Get started with six simple steps:
- On your iPhone or Android device, search for “ZipPass” in your app store and download it for free.
- Open the app and log-in or register (new users select “Sign Up With Email Address”).
- Click on “Tickets” (in the menu along the bottom) to see your usable tickets. Click “BUY TICKETS” to open the Store.
- In addition to a variety of SacRT options for bus and light rail, the Store also has passes for the Intercampus Shuttle and Elk Grove Shuttle. Single-ride is $1.50, and monthly passes are $45.
- After you make your purchase, find the tickets/passes under the “Tickets” section of the app.
- Flash your digital pass when boarding the shuttle.
See below for Frequently Asked Questions
- UC Davis Health Parking and Transportation Services
4800 2nd Ave, Suite 1100 (FSSB Building)
* University departments must obtain business passes from the Parking and Transportation Services office.
- UC Davis Transportation and Parking Services
200 North Dairy Road (at Hutchinson Drive)
Davis, CA 95616
Cash or Check Only
|UC Davis Medical Center||Mondavi Center||Health Science
|5:30 a.m.*||5:50 a.m.||--||--|
|6:20 a.m.||6:45 a.m.||6:50 a.m.||6:55 a.m.|
|7:10 a.m.||7:35 a.m.||7:40 a.m.||7:45 a.m.|
|8:10 a.m.||8:35 a.m.||8:40 a.m.||8:45 a.m.|
|9:10 a.m.||9:35 a.m.||9:40 a.m.||9:45 a.m.|
|10:10 a.m.||10:35 a.m.||10:40 a.m.||10:45 a.m.|
|11:10 a.m.||11:35 a.m.||11:40 a.m.||11:45 a.m.|
|12:10 p.m.||12:35 p.m.||12:40 p.m.||12:45 p.m.|
|1:10 p.m.||1:35 p.m.||1:40 p.m.||1:45 p.m.|
|2:10 p.m.||2:35 p.m.||2:40 p.m.||2:45 p.m.|
|3:10 p.m.||3:35 p.m.||3:40 p.m.||3:45 p.m.|
|4:10 p.m.||4:35 p.m.||4:40 p.m.||4:45 p.m.|
|5:15 p.m.||5:40 p.m.||5:45 p.m.||5:50 p.m.|
|6:10 p.m.||6:35 p.m.||6:40 p.m.||6:45 p.m.|
|7:30 p.m.||--||8:00 p.m.||8:05 p.m.|
* Service for Mondavi Center only.
|Silo Terminal||Health Science
|Mondavi Center||UC Davis Medical Center|
|--||6:20 a.m.||--||6:50 a.m.|
|7:10 a.m.||7:13 a.m.||7:21 a.m.||7:45 a.m.|
|8:10 a.m.||8:13 a.m.||8:21 a.m.||8:45 a.m.|
|9:10 a.m.||9:13 a.m.||9:21 a.m.||9:45 a.m.|
|10:10 a.m.||10:13 a.m.||10:21 a.m.||10:45 a.m.|
|11:10 a.m.||11:13 a.m.||11:21 a.m.||11:45 a.m.|
|12:10 p.m.||12:13 p.m.||12:21 p.m.||12:45 p.m.|
|1:10 p.m.||1:13 p.m.||1:21 p.m.||1:45 p.m.|
|2:10 p.m.||2:13 p.m.||2:21 p.m.||2:45 p.m.|
|3:10 p.m.||3:13 p.m.||3:21 p.m.||3:45 p.m.|
|4:10 p.m.||4:13 p.m.||4:21 p.m.||4:45 p.m.|
|5:10 p.m.||5:13 p.m.||5:21 p.m.||5:45 p.m.|
|6:10 p.m.||6:13 p.m.||6:21 p.m.||6:45 p.m.|
|6:45 p.m.||--||--||7:10 p.m.|
|8:10 p.m.||--||--||8:35 p.m.|
At the Medical Center, passengers will be picked up and dropped off at the Transit Center on "X" St., in front of the UC Davis Medical Center.
No Standee Policy
Standee passengers will not be allowed on the UC Davis/UC Davis Health Shuttle. Seat availability is on a first come first serve basis.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I still purchase a paper pass?
- If you want a paper pass, you can still buy one at the regular storefronts listed on the Intercampus Shuttle webpage.
- Can I use payroll deduction funds to purchase Intercampus Shuttle passes on ZipPass?
- Not yet, but we’re working on that. Stay tuned!
- Can I purchase a 10-ride pass with ZipPass?
- You don’t need to. A 10-ride pass costs exactly the same as ten, single-ride passes, and with ZipPass, you can buy rides as needed.
- How does this affect Business Passes?
- No change.
- Are members of the public allowed to use this app to board the Intercampus Shuttle?
- Until the transition to the Causeway Connection is complete, only UC Davis students, staff, academics, patients, interns, volunteers, and visitors are allowed to board the Intercampus Shuttle.
- How will this work with the new Causeway Connection?
- We’re still working on that as well. More to come.
- Can I combine the paper passes I already purchased with passes on ZipPass?
- Paper passes cannot be combined with ZipPass tickets. We suggest you use any paper tickets you already have before beginning to use ZipPass.
- Can I use my Intercampus Shuttle pass that I purchased on ZipPass for other routes offered through Sacramento RT?
- Intercampus Shuttle passes purchased on ZipPass can only be used to board the Intercampus Shuttle and are not valid on any other bus routes.
Most shuttles are capable of carrying bicycles, please ask the driver for bicycle storage availability. Availability is on a first come, first serve basis. Bicycles are not allowed inside the bus. UC Davis/UC Davis Health is not responsible for loss or damage to bicycles stored on the bus.