Employee Appointment Permit
UC Davis Health values its employees and their families who park as patients. To provide convenient parking for employees who have patient appointments or transporting a family member who does, the Employee Appointment Permit is available.
The Employee Appointment Permit is valid 2.5 hours, starting 30 minutes before your appointment scheduled start time.
This permit is virtual and is not required to be displayed on the vehicle's dashboard.
Hourly parking charges apply as posted. .
Please obtain a permit by following the instructions below:
1. Log in at https://ucdmc.aimsparking.com with your Kerberos ID.
2. Select "Order Permit".
3. Agree to the Terms of Service.
4. Select "Employee Appointment Permit"
5. Select and confirm the date of the appointment.
6. Add the license plate of the vehicle that will be used during this visit then click "Add".
7. Select "Add Permit to Cart".
8. Select "Checkout" and a receipt will be generated to confirm the process has been completed.
For additional information, please contact the Parking & Transportation Services Office at 916-734-2687