Working towards the healthiest future for all children and families
The UC Davis Department of Pediatrics is dedicated to creating a healthy future for all children through outstanding patient care, groundbreaking research, innovative medical education and community-based advocacy. Our faculty are experts in the special health care needs of our nation's most precious resource – its children.
Faculty in the News
- Davis Enterprise - Dr. James Marcin, chief of pediatric critical care and director for pediatric telemedicine, interviewed about applications and economics of telemedicine for ICU patients.
- Huffington Post - Interview with Dr. Dean Blumberg about cancer-causing HPV infection.
- New York Times - Dr. James Marcin speaks with the New York Times about Using Phones to Connect Children to Health Care
- Capital Public Radio - Interview with Dr. Dean Blumberg, associate professor and chief of pediatric infectious diseases, about the Zika virus and the 2016 cold season.
- KVIE Viewfinder - Interview with Dr. Catherine Rottkamp, assistant professor of clinical pediatrics, about the benefits of cuddling for NICU patients.
- Huffington Post - Dr. Dean Blumberg offers some insight into the 10 things your doctor wants you to know.